Sunday, October 20, 2013

Review: Sweet Home by Tillie Cole


About The Book:


18105011Title: Tillie Cole
Author: Sweet Home
Release Date: October 14th


At age twenty, Molly Shakespeare knows a lot.

She knows Descartes and Kant.

She knows academia and Oxford.

She knows that the people who love you leave you.

She knows how to be alone.

But when Molly leaves England's grey skies behind to start a new life at the University of Alabama, she finds that she has a lot to learn — she didn't know a summer could be so hot, she didn't know students could be so intimidating, and she certainly didn't know just how much the folks of Alabama love their football.

When a chance encounter with notorious star quarterback, Romeo Prince, leaves her unable to think of anything but his chocolate-brown eyes, dirty-blond hair and perfect physique, Molly soon realises that her quiet, solitary life is about to dramatically change forever...

*Mature New Adult novel — contains adult content, highly sexual situations and mature topics. Suited for ages 18 and up*









My Thoughts:



My rating: 5 of 5 stars






"I don’t remember Romeo being this pushy with Juliet!”
He arched his eyebrows meaningfully. “And look at how that worked out for them. My way is better—less death, more orgasms.”




I devoured Sweet Home - this magical, adorable and extremely hot novel - so, so quickly, that I regret not doing it slower, only to enjoy it longer. I wish this book never ended. After reading few chapters, I felt glued to the pages, my heart started beating faster and I couldn’t make the silly grin disapear from my face. It was so, so good!

This story is so unique and refreshing. Roller coaster ride full of twist and turns, Sweet Home is intense , full of action passionate read that can be finished in one sitting. You will read it while biting your nails, laughing hard, wiping tears and fighting with lady boner.

image

This is a story of Romeo Prince, twenty-one year old Quarterback - broody, sexy and possesive alpha male - that doesn’t take no for an answer. As a college star and extremely rich son of owner of oil plantations, Rome should feel like the king of the world, but his life is far from being perfect. Romeo suffers from cruel, controlling and demanding parents that treat him badly. Every day is a constant fight for being himself, when they want from him something else entirely. Living with a great responsability of being the best football player and fame makes it even harder for him to be free.



A small smile transformed his normally hardened features and he took my hand and ran it across his ribs. “Are they all there?” I frowned. “What?”
“My ribs. Is there one missin’?”
My hand smoothed up and down his sides. “Okay, I think you’ve lost it. You think you’re missing a rib?”
He exhaled a quiet laugh. “Just thought God took one of mine when he made you.”





image


Molly Juliet Shakespeare is a totall geek. In her nerd glasses, English accent and doing her master’s while being only twenty, doesn’t make her the most social person. Add to the mix that growning up wasn’t easy for her – first she lost her mother, few years after that her father and then grandma, Molly is completely alone in the big world.
When she finally meets Romeo her lone life changes.



„I get so lonely that at times, I literally think it might kill me.”
Devastation engulfed his features and he rolled on top of me, urgently pressing his mouth on my lips, on my cheeks, on my forehead. “Molly, baby, you’re breakin’ my fuckin’ heart.”
“It’s true and I’ve never told anyone that until just now… until you. For me, it’s been the hardest thing. It’s amazing how loud the sound of silence can be screaming at you relentlessly, reminding you that you’re completely on your own in the world.”
Romeo licked his bottom lip anxiously and his eyes began to glisten. “Can I tell you somethin’?”
I nodded shyly. He ran his finger down my cheek, but almost as if the action fuelled his strength rather than gave me comfort. “I’m desperately lonely, too.”




image

Romeo, sigh, Romeo! He is the perfect example of alpha male and the characteristics I crave in my men. Possesive, yet caring, sweet and gentle when the situation begs for it and rough, controlling when the time’s right. He made everything so freaking hot! Sex scenes were out of this world and the connection he had with Molly only made it so much better!



“Not at all, Shakespeare, but hear this. I’m gonna fuck you, but I’m also gonna make love to you. I’m gonna own every goddamn piece of your soul, and I’m never gonna let you go. You’re gonna scream my name over and over until it’s permanently lodged in your friggin’ throat. You’re not gonna be just a fuck to me, Mol—you’re gonna be my fuckin’ salvation!”



I have no idea how to describe how much I adored this book. It’s impossible. Sweet Home is a perfect mix of sweetness, pain and deep love. Step by step, page by page I slowly fell in love with this complex bittersweet story. I live for surprises like this! When I don’t know what the story will be like and then when I finally start to read it, and it melts my heart, make me swoon and enjoy it very much, I’m the happiest person in the whole world.

Overall, I’m in need to find my own Romeo, and not the one Shakespeare wrote about. I need my own Romeo Prince. Sweet Home is fantastic book and I can’t wait to read and sweet what else Tilli Cole, can come up with. I highly recommend this book for every fan of sexy new adult books.




View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment